Features and services
"St. Nicholas" Retirement Home provides accommodation, meals and care in a new and modern villa near the forest.The facility has a capacity of 27 people, accommodated in rooms with 2, 3 or 4 beds equipped with new furniture, air conditioning, LED TV and wireless internet.
||A room with double bed, private terrace, equipped with new furniture, cable TV, wireless internet.
||Spacious and bright living room for activities and relaxation
||A bathroom with Jacuzzi and modern showers.
||The courtyard has a total surface of 1079 m2 and is decorated with green corners (rich in vegetation), walkways, benches, a gazebo, a grill, offering a good opportunity for walking, relaxing and socializing while enjoying the fresh air of the forest surrounding us.
The venue has medical and psychological cabinet
Food is prepared daily in our own kitchen
- Clinical assessment at admission and medical advice
- Medical assistance
- Administration of medicine according to the specific treatment of each resident
- Providing first aid and calling an ambulance if necessary
- Psychological counseling
- Continuous surveillance
- Providing and serving of daily nutrition composed of 3 main meals and 2 snacks, as well as preparing menus for various conditions (hypertension, diabetes, etc.).
- Laundry and cleaning
- Parties held in celebration of traditional holidays: Easter, Christmas, and New Year
- Purchasing drugs according to the prescriptions issued by a General Physician or a specialist, the cost being covered by the resident
- Residents can be visited by family or their close ones whenever they want
ON DEMAND SERVICES
- Physical Therapy, massage
- Bioptron light therapy – "polarized light lamp" has a lot of beneficial effects on physical and mental health
- Barbers, hairdressers, manicure, pedicure